1 user online | 1 Guest and 0 Registered

Hi I graduated with a BSc degree in Chemistry in 1990. I need an academic transcript (Ishur Limudim ve Tziunim). What is the procedure for obtaining it? Thank you very much

you must turn to the faculty it issued your degree by email and request the certificates. Here our contact page.
Last update:
2010-10-13 15:17
Yair Lapin
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category


Sticky FAQs