13 users online | 13 Guests and 0 Registered

Hello, I have obtained my MA from the Hebrew University, and am now pursuing my PhD at the University of Toronto. Many scholarships I apply for ask for the original transcripts from my previous studies. Please let me know how to request signed and sealed academic transcripts. I would also need them to be sent to Toronto, Canada. Thanking you in advance

contact the student administration deivision through their website here

Last update:
2021-05-31 11:14
Yair Lapin
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category


Sticky FAQs